Tuesday, March 4, 2008

First Single-Track Post

Hey, so I'm pretty to new to every single person reading this (including you, Google-spider-bot-spider). Frankly, the only reason I bagged this gig was because back when I was living in Ypsilanti, I gave this chick a ride to the last Hey Mercedes concert all the way over in Chicago. A chick who once sucked the cock of Rise Against's lead singer on a regular basis. See the connection? Chyeah buddy.

Porchsleeper - Drunk Again
Let's celebrate my first post with a song about being totally obliterated because, well, I'm pretty much near that point right now. This is a rousing tune that hits all the high - and embarassing points - of being drunk. I mean, what other song mentions the legendary bum-wine Thunderbird within the opening ten seconds of the track? None, that's how many. Put that in your [citations needed] and smoke it, Wikipedia. Hitting on whoever let's me take them home and drunk dialing your exes to ask for sex is pretty much standard fare in the old game of horseshoes (or handgrenades for the veterans out there) known as drinking your ass off. But the best part of this song? They're a local band! Indie cred, hobos!

No comments: